At Imagine, our overarching goal when providing physical therapy is to get patients BETTER FASTER and keep them BETTER LONGER. Our therapists pride themselves in their ability to relieve patients from pain, and accomplish this by viewing and treating the body as an integrated whole as opposed to treating only specific symptoms.
Manual Physical Therapy
Manual Physical Therapy is foundational to the evaluation and treatment of patients at Imagine Physical Therapy. Every patient is touched to ascertain the component that myofascial and joint mobility contribute to their dysfunction and pain. Imagine Physical Therapy complies with best practice guidelines and journal evidence indicating the efficacy of Manual Physical Therapy.
Imagine PT practices a diverse repertoire of Manual Physical Therapy Techniques. They include but are not limited to:
- Superficial myofascial release techniques such as skin rolling, scar gliding, cupping and myofascial release with movement
- Deep myofascial release techniques such as ischemic compression, muscle bending, knobber and foam roll
- Mulligan Concept techniques and mobilizations with movement
- Arthrokinematic techniques for ALL Joints + peripheral and spinal
- Neural Provocation/ Gliding / Flossing median, radial, ulnar, sciatic, femoral
- Trigger point dry needling